This PDF pattern will allow you to make beautiful Flower Fairy shoes for your Girl for All Time® doll.
Every time a flower seed sprouts, a flower fairy is born! If you are quiet and still, you may be lucky enough to spot one of these beautiful fairies in the gloaming of twilight or the breaking of the dawn.
Flower fairies dress in leaves and petals that mimic the flowers they live in and watch over. These leaf-adorned shoes help to capture the spirt of these alluring creatures.
This pattern coordinates with other KeLibu patterns:
- 16 inches by 4 inches of synthetic fabric such as taffeta or satin
- 3 inches by 3 inches of felt
- 3 inches by 3 inches of 2 mm foam OR cork for the outer soles*
- 3 inches by 3 inches of chipboard or cardboard (a cereal box works great!) for the inner soles
- 15 inches of ¼ inch trim, 2 mm foam OR 2 mm cork as trim for shoe soles
- Universal or Microtex needle
- Matching thread
- Hot glue gun and/or craft glue
- Doll feet to use for fitting
- Gift wrap tape. I use Scotch Magic Tape.
- Optional: Mod Podge Matte or white glue if you are using cork for the soles
Skill Level: Intermediate
Download, Print & Sew!
Start your project immediately with this digital PDF pattern. It includes step-by-step instructions with full color pictures and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the file (e.g. Adobe Reader for Windows or Preview for Mac).
You will see a link to download your pattern as soon as your purchase is complete. You will also receive an email receipt for your purchase that will include the link to download the pattern.
KeLibu™ is not affiliated with American Girl®, Mattel®, Our Generation®, Battat®, Maplelea®, Maplelea Girls®, Avonlea Traditions Inc.®, With Heart and Soul®, Kidz N Cats®, Maru and Friends®, Maru & Friends® LLC, A Girl for All Time®, Daughters of History Ltd. or any doll/toy company or any doll/toy company.
Visit the A Girl for All Time® website for more information about these dolls!