This digital doll clothes pattern will let you sew three different style belts that are designed to fit a variety of 18 inch dolls such as American Girl® dolls, Our Generation® dolls, Maplelea® dolls and Journey Girls® dolls. Separate pieces are included for different waist measurements as well as instructions on how to reduce or enlarge the belts as needed.
Wide width belts are a wardrobe staple that appear on the runways almost every season. They add a nice finishing touch to loose fitting shirts, cardigans and dresses. Make them in neutrals or play with colour. Add embellishments – the choice is yours!
- 12 inch x 7 inch piece of lightweight leather or vinyl OR
- 12 inch x 2 ½ inch piece of light weight leather or vinyl and a contrast piece of 4 ½ inch x 3 inch piece of complimentary/contrast light weight leather or vinyl
- Closure of your choice – halo snaps, sew on snaps, magnetic snaps, hook and loop tape
- A pen or fine tip felt marker
- ¾ inch D rings (Cinch Belt only)
- Fine tip, detail scissors. I use Fiskars Micro-tip scissors
- Glue – I recommend Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Tailors chalk, Frixion pen, disappearing ink pen or something similar for marking
- Leather/vinyl needles if you plan to topstitch your belt(s). Recommended if you are making the Cinch Belt
- Studs or rhinestuds to embellish your belt(s)
Skill Level: Beginner
DOWNLOAD, PRINT & SEW!
Start your project immediately with this digital PDF pattern. It includes step-by-step instructions with full color pictures and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the file (e.g. Adobe Reader for Windows or Preview for Mac).
You will see a link to download your pattern as soon as your purchase is complete. You will also receive an email receipt for your purchase that will include the link to download the pattern.
KeLibu is not affiliated with American Girl®, Mattel®, Our Generation®, Battat®, Maplelea®, Maplelea Girls®, Avonlea Traditions Inc.®, Journey Girls®, Toys R Us®, With Heart and Soul®, Kidz N Cats®, Maru and Friends®, Maru & Friends® LLC, A Girl for All Time®, Daughters of History Ltd. or any doll/toy company.