This digital doll clothes pattern will let you sew a beautiful sleeveless top for your A Girl for All Time® doll.
Yes this lace yoked tank top is glam and girly but it can also be dressed down. Choose lace, fabric and trim in the same colourway for a subtle, chic look or go wild and use contrasting colors for a fun, casual look. Pair it with a skirt, shorts, jeans or capris – the possibilities are endless!
- Less than ¼ yard of light to mid-weight cotton, polyester or blends for the main fabric and the lining
- 9 inch by 6 inch piece of coordinating lace fabric for the overlay
- 11¾ inches of ¼ – ⅜ inch wide lace trim or ribbon (avoid rick rack as it is hard to line up at the side seams)
- 3¾ inch by ⅜ inch piece of loop tape and 3¾ by ½ inch piece of hook tape
- Sharp/universal needle
- Matching thread
- Hand sewing needle
- Optional – double sided tape or fabric glue stick
- Optional – turning tool to push out corners
Pair your Lace On Top Tank with the KeLibu Bubble Shorts pattern!
Skill Level: Intermediate
DOWNLOAD, PRINT & SEW!
Start your project immediately with this digital PDF pattern. It includes step-by-step instructions with full color pictures and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the file (e.g. Adobe Reader for Windows or Preview for Mac).
You will see a link to download your pattern as soon as your purchase is complete. You will also receive an email receipt for your purchase that will include the link to download the pattern.
KeLibu is not affiliated with American Girl®, Mattel®, Our Generation®, Battat®, Maplelea®, Maplelea Girls®, Avonlea Traditions Inc.®, Journey Girls®, Toys R Us®, With Heart and Soul®, Kidz N Cats®, Maru and Friends®, Maru & Friends® LLC, A Girl for All Time®, Daughters of History Ltd. or any doll/toy company.
Visit the A Girl for All Time® website for more information about these dolls!