This digital doll clothes pattern will let you sew a beautiful sleeveless top for your 18-inch doll.
Yes, this lace yoked tank top is glam and girly but it can also be dressed down. Choose lace, fabric and trim in the same colourway for a subtle, chic look or go wild and use contrasting colors for a fun, casual look. Pair it with a skirt, shorts, jeans or capris – the possibilities are endless! You can use hook and loop tape OR sew-in snaps as a closure for this shirt.
- Less than ¼ yard of light to mid-weight cotton, polyester or blends for the main fabric and the lining
- 11-inch by 8-inch piece of coordinating lace or mesh fabric for the overlay
- 15 inches of ¼ – ⅜ inch wide lace trim or ribbon (avoid rick rack as it is hard to line up at the side seams)
- 4⅞ inch by ⅜ inch piece of loop tape and 4⅞ by ½ inch piece of hook tape OR 3-5 sew-in snaps
- Sharp/universal needle
- Matching thread
- Hand sewing needle
- Optional – double sided tape or fabric glue stick
- Optional – turning tool to push out corners
Pair your Lace On Top Tank with the KeLibu Bubble Shorts pattern!
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.