This steampunk digital doll pattern will let you sew Pirate Slops for your 18 inch doll.
Flamboyant adventurers, sailing the airways in their steam and wind powered ships. Good-hearted rogues, roving the world in search of daring adventure and fantastic riches. These are the Steampunk Pirates.
This steampunk digital pattern will let you sew a First Mate Vest for your 18 inch doll. Designed to fit American Girl® and Our Generation® dolls, this shirt coordinates with other KeLibu Steampunk Pirate patterns.
Not into Steampunk? That’s ok. These pirate slops work equally well for traditional pirate outfits. Make them with cuffs for a Captain or First Mate outfit, or without cuffs for a Deckhand. The KeLibu testers even turned them into Bermuda shorts and used them as part of an awesome Rey costume!
Looking for more Steampunk Pirate patterns? Check out these coordinating patterns:
- 16 x 10 inch piece of light-to-mid-weight faux suede or faux leather
- 16 x 6 inch piece of lightweight cotton or blends for lining
- 5 x 5 inch of lightweight interfacing
- 10 x 3/8 to ½ inch buttons, rivets or gears
- Scrap of lightweight vinyl/leather or ribbon (optional)
- Other embellishments such as ribbon, cord, studs, pirate charms etc. (optional)
- Sharp/universal needle, leather/vinyl needle (optional)
- Hand sewing needle
- Matching thread
- 14 ½ inches of thin metallic cording or braid (optional)
- tailor’s chalk/FriXion Pen or similar and a ruler
Skill Level: Intermediate
Download, Print & Sew!
Start your project immediately with this digital PDF pattern. It includes step-by-step instructions with full color pictures and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the file (e.g. Adobe Reader for Windows or Preview for Mac).
You will see a link to download your pattern as soon as your purchase is complete. You will also receive an email receipt for your purchase that will include the link to download the pattern.
KeLibu is not affiliated with American Girl®, Mattel®, Our Generation®, Battat®, Maplelea®, Maplelea Girls®, Avonlea Traditions Inc.®, Journey Girls®, Toys R Us®, With Heart and Soul®, Kidz N Cats®, Maru and Friends®, Maru & Friends® LLC, A Girl for All Time®, Daughters of History Ltd. or any doll/toy company.