This steampunk digital doll pattern bundle will let you create a Hook, O-Ring Belt and Eyepatch for your 18 inch doll.
Flamboyant adventurers, sailing the airways in their steam and wind powered ships. Good-hearted rogues, roving the world in search of daring adventure and fantastic riches. These are the Steampunk Pirates.
Looking for more Steampunk Pirate patterns? Check out these coordinating patterns:
- 1 multi-purpose plant hook or safety hook
- 8 ½ x 3 ½ inches piece of leather or vinyl
- Small piece of thin cardboard (e.g. cereal box)
- A cork that is at least 1 inch long (e.g. from a wine bottle)
- 2 x 4 inch pieces of 1 inch wide elastic (white recommended)
- 3 ½ inches of ¼ inch wide elastic
- Tailor’s chalk or similar product for marking
- Hot glue or craft glue
- Hacksaw, rotary tool or strong pair of wire cutters
- Stretch or ballpoint needle
- Leather/vinyl needle
- Thread to match elastic and leather/vinyl
- Small piece of craft foam (optional)
- 6 ½ x 4 ¼ inch piece of light-to- mid-weight vinyl or leather
- One 1 inch brass O ring
- 6 x 3/8 inch wide rivets OR
- 21 x 3/16 inch wide brads
- Punch (if using rivets)
- Matching thread and vinyl/leather needle (if using rivets rather than brads)
- 19 ¾ x 1 inch wide ribbon and craft glue (if using brads)
- Tailor’s chalk, FriXion pen or similar
- 2 x 1 inch scrap of leather or vinyl
- 16 inches of cord OR
- 10 x ¼ inch wide vinyl/leather and 3 inches of ¼ inch elastic
- Matching thread and vinyl/leather needle
- 2 x 3/16 inch wide brads and awl (optional)
- Embellishments such as gears, skull and crossbones etc. (optional)
Skill Level: Intermediate
Download, Print & Sew!
Start your project immediately with this digital PDF pattern. It includes step-by-step instructions with full color pictures and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the file (e.g. Adobe Reader for Windows or Preview for Mac).
You will see a link to download your pattern as soon as your purchase is complete. You will also receive an email receipt for your purchase that will include the link to download the pattern.
KeLibu is not affiliated with American Girl®, Mattel®, Our Generation®, Battat®, Maplelea®, Maplelea Girls®, Avonlea Traditions Inc.®, Journey Girls®, Toys R Us®, With Heart and Soul®, Kidz N Cats®, Maru and Friends®, Maru & Friends® LLC, A Girl for All Time®, Daughters of History Ltd. or any doll/toy company.
Melinda C. (verified owner) –
Thrilled to complete my Pirates’ wardrobe. Will be anxious to get started. Summer slows the creative process down with interruptions!! ggg Keep up the wonderful designs – and of course, I always love a
sale 😉 Thank you. Melinda C.
(1) (0) Watch Unwatch
Barbara Weaver (verified owner) –
(1) (0) Watch Unwatch