This digital doll clothes pattern will let you sew adorable boots for your Kaye Wiggs® MSD doll.
Mysterious, beautiful and magical. As guardians of the forest, the woodland elves protect the trees and live in harmony with animals and nature.
This PDF pattern will allow you to easily make a pair of beautiful Woodland Elf boots for Kaye Wiggs® MSD doll. Choose greens and browns for a spring/summer look, warm oranges, browns and yellows for an autumn feel or white and grey for a winter feel. Embellish them with faux fur, beads or feathers!
These boots coordinate with other KeLibu patterns designed to fit Kaye Wiggs® dolls:
- 7½ inch by 8 inch piece of crafting felt
- 3 inch by 3 inch piece of thin cardboard (such as a cereal box)
- 3 inch by 3 inch piece of fabric for Inner Sole
- 31/8 inch by 31/8 inch piece of thin cork or 2 mm craft foam
- Scrap of felt
- Optional – 41/8 inch by ¼ inch faux fur, beads, feathers etc.
- PVA glue (Elmer’s, Aleene’s etc.)
- Optional – low temp hot glue and glue gun
- Doll or foot last to help with shoe construction
- Optional – hand sewing needle if adding embellishments
- Optional – Mod Podge or cork sealer if using cork for the Outer Soles