Do you have trouble sourcing and gathering all the small findings that you need for your doll costume projects? Well then this is the kit for you! Made specifically to work with the Woodland Elf Costume patterns, this kit includes all the findings and charms you need to make your Woodland Elf Costume extra special!
Included in the kit are:
- D-ring hangers and mini brads for the belt
- 5 inches of small link chain
- a double-sided flower lobster closure and jump rings
- a corked glass bottle* that can be filled and has an eye so it can be hung from the belt
- your choice of pendant box – heart, filigree oval or filigree box
- your choice of jump rings OR eyelets** and washers for the shirt and belt
*Glass bottle will be chosen randomly from those in stock. Some are cylindrical and some are shaped.
**You will need an eyelet setter (not included) if you choose the eyelet & washer option. If you do not have an eyelet setter capable of setting ⅛ inch eyelets, choose the jump ring option. Instructions are given in the pattern for both options.
Available Now – Copper and Silver Findings Kits
KeLibu Koins – Physical goods are not eligible for the rewards program and you cannot use KeLibu Koins to pay for the kits.
- Purchases are shipped within 1-3 business days after purchase through Canada Post by Air Mail. Please note that since the kits are shipped from Canada they take a little longer than those shipped within the US. Shipping can take up to 7-10 business days, sometimes longer.
- Items shipped to Australia/United Kingdom/Europe usually take 7-10 business days, but may take up to 21 business days.
- CanadaPost does NOT have tracking numbers on small packages. The kits will be shipped in a small bubble mailer to reduce shipping costs.
- Any customs fees or taxes required are the responsibility of the purchaser. Most items that ae under $20 and ship are in a flat package do not incur custom fees.
- For legal reasons, all shipments will contain a description of contents for customs.