In my last video, I showed you how to make a centaur from an 18 inch doll and an 18 inch doll horse. Now your centaur needs some accessories. So let’s make a harness with a handy pocket and a place to hang a quiver.
The pattern for this project is available FREE to all of my newsletter subscribers. If you are already a subscriber, you should have it in your inbox. If you’re not subscribed, you can sign up here. Once you’re registered, the pattern will be sent to you via email.
Please note that this pattern is sized to fit My Life As horses and may need adjustment if your centaur is made with a different brand of horse.
Products and Tools needed for this project:
- 14½ inch by 10 inch piece of vinyl or leather https://amzn.to/2RYUCjR
- Leather needles https://amzn.to/2T5frY2 or Microtex needles https://amzn.to/2MrMm6K
- Matching thread
- Pen with dark ink to trace out pieces on your fabric
- Chalk pen or other temporary marking method https://amzn.to/2DwEzSl
- Dressmakers paper https://amzn.to/2TbM46k and tracing wheel https://amzn.to/2T9ccyX
- 6 Rivets – Plain https://amzn.to/2MwsfEA OR
- 6 Rivets – Decorative https://amzn.to/2CFUBY9 https://amzn.to/2SauliJ https://amzn.to/2T8MDhh OR
- 6 Brads – Plain https://amzn.to/2T8kNlq OR
- 6 Brads – Decorative* OR
- Three 7mm/¼ inch wide buttons
- Rivet setter and hammer
- Awl or Cropodile or leather punch https://amzn.to/2MrbmuJ
- Two 15mm/⅝ inch jump rings https://amzn.to/2MtCklE
- 13 mm/½ inch pin buckle**
- Double sided tape or fabric glue stick (optional) https://amzn.to/2RYZLIH
*Try Eyelet Outlet for decorative brads
**Try Etsy for 1/2 inch pin buckles
QUESTION — Have a question about KeLibu Patterns, this video, or Anything Else? Post in comments section of this video!
Subscribe to KeLibu Design here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOiAxhIWXNi4JfEkW-qH1Aw?sub_confirmation=1
KeLibu on Social Media:
Music credits: Happy Life, Happy Mood and Piano Story by AShamaluevMusic https://www.ashamaluevmusic.com
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this and new patterns. Thank you for the support!