As promised, here is the first video tutorial for my Steampunk series. Today, I’m going to show you how to make Steampunk Goggles!
These goggles will pair nicely with just about any steampunk outfit, but I made them specifically to go with my upcoming Jetpack Aviator series of patterns. These patterns will include a shirt, vest, hat and pants for both 18 inch dolls and A Girl For All Time.
I had hoped to have these patterns published already but a recent family emergency has put me a little behind. Keep your eyes peeled…they should be out soon!
Products and Tools needed for this project:
- 3″ x 2″ piece of leather, vinyl or craft foam https://amzn.to/2RYUCjR
- 2 plastic lids – 1″ outer diameter, 3/4″ inner diameter
- thin, clear plastic for lenses
- craft blade
- 1/4″ wide braided elastic https://amzn.to/2H7PRP9
- 12 x 5 mm iron on studs https://amzn.to/2NzOZnw
- Pen with dark ink
- Crop-o-dile or hole punch https://amzn.to/2MrbmuJ
- detail scissors https://amzn.to/2GQSIfM
- Loctite Super Glue Gel https://amzn.to/2BXjLSR
- black acrylic craft paint
- Rub N Buff metallic wax https://amzn.to/2Su7ef3
- craft knife https://amzn.to/2VuCzA9
- dry erase marker
QUESTION — Have a question about KeLibu Patterns, this video, or Anything Else? Post in comments section of this video!
Subscribe to KeLibu Design here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOiAxhIWXNi4JfEkW-qH1Aw?sub_confirmation=1
KeLibu on Social Media:
Music credits: Happy Life, Happy Mood by AShamaluevMusic https://www.ashamaluevmusic.com
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this and new patterns. Thank you for the support!