Welcome to Part 2 of the Steampunk Wing series. In this video, we will be preparing all the body pieces, the spacers in the straps.
I have outlined all the products and tools you will need for this portion of the project below. Please note that I found some errors on the strap pieces that were designed to fit the A Girl For All Time® dolls, so if you are making that version, you will need to download the pattern and/or the SVG files again from the KeLibu website.
In order to access the FREE pattern, you need to be signed up for the KeLibu newsletter. If you are not signed up, you can do so by clicking on this link: https://kelibudesign.com/newsletter/.
Products and Tools needed for Part 2
- Pattern pieces (available to newsletter subscribers)
- 6 mm craft foam
- 2mm craft foam
- leather https://amzn.to/2RYUCjR
- Rub N Buff metallic wax https://amzn.to/2Su7ef3
- Black acrylic craft paint https://amzn.to/2PSnFBS or spray paint
- 1 x ½” center pin buckles https://amzn.to/2HF3SVq
- 1 x 1” epoxy sticker dots https://amzn.to/2LsCA7x
- Chalk pen https://amzn.to/2UzrHkh
- Pen or fine tipped marker
- Crop-o-Dile https://amzn.to/2MrbmuJ
- Clear ruler (optional)
- Rotary cutter https://amzn.to/2PUmySj
- utility knife
- Sharpener https://amzn.to/2HvNNjJ
- Leather punches and a hammer https://amzn.to/2F9GMUg
Subscribe to the KeLibu newsletter: https://kelibudesign.com/newsletter/
QUESTION — Have a question about KeLibu Patterns, this video, or Anything Else? Post in comments section of this video!
Subscribe to KeLibu Design here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOiAxhIWXNi4JfEkW-qH1Aw?sub_confirmation=1
KeLibu on Social Media:
Music credits: Happy Life by AShamaluevMusic https://www.ashamaluevmusic.com
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this and new patterns. Thank you for the support!