Would you like to learn an easy little trick to eliminate shoulder bulk? This works particularly well for:
- Lined, sleeveless bodices and shirts;
- Shirts and bodices for smaller dolls;
- Shirts and bodices made out of sheer fabric;
- When you’re using fabric with a beautiful pattern that you don’t want to break up with a shoulder seam line.
Making this change to a pattern makes turning through small shoulders MUCH easier. And it’s a really easy pattern alteration to make!
I have outlined all the products and tools you will need for this portion of the project below.
Have you subscribed to my newsletter yet? In order to access all the FREE patterns shown in my videos, you need to be signed up for the KeLibu newsletter. If you are not signed up, you can do so by clicking on this link: https://kelibudesign.com/newsletter/.
- Pattern for a shirt or bodice that you want to convert
Subscribe to the KeLibu newsletter: https://kelibudesign.com/newsletter/
QUESTION — Have a question about KeLibu Patterns, this video, or Anything Else? Post in comments section of this video!
Subscribe to KeLibu Design here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOiAxhIWXNi4JfEkW-qH1Aw?sub_confirmation=1
KeLibu on Social Media:
Music credits: Happy Life and Inspirational Corporate Ambient by AShamaluevMusic https://www.ashamaluevmusic.com