This digital doll clothes pattern will let you sew the a pair of elegant palazzo pants, gauchos or culottes for your 18 inch doll!
This PDF pattern is great for beginner and intermediate sewers. Beginners can make their garments with lightweight cotton. Intermediate sewers can sew them in a sheer fabric with a full underlining or a short lining. Your doll will have the fanciest pants in town!
- 18.5 inch by 26 inch piece of fabric
- 18.5 inch by 26 inch piece of main fabric
- 18.5 inch by 26 inch piece of lining fabric (fully lined version)
- 14.5 inch by 12 inch piece of lining fabric (short lined version)
- Freezer paper – Optional
Supplies for both versions:
- Coordinating thread
- Sharp or Microtex needle – size 60/8 or 65/9
- Rotary cutter or dressmaker shears
- 22 inches of ¼ inch wide elastic
- Double-sided tape – Wonder Tape or similar product – Optional
Skill Level: Beginner & Intermediate options
Download, Print & Sew!
Start your project immediately with this digital PDF pattern. It includes step-by-step instructions with full color pictures and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the file (e.g. Adobe Reader for Windows or Preview for Mac).
You will see a link to download your pattern as soon as your purchase is complete. You will also receive an email receipt for your purchase that will include the link to download the pattern.
KeLibu is not affiliated with American Girl®, Mattel®, Our Generation®, Battat®, Maplelea®, Maplelea Girls®, Avonlea Traditions Inc.®, Journey Girls®, Toys R Us®, With Heart and Soul®, Kidz N Cats®, Maru and Friends®, Maru & Friends® LLC, A Girl for All Time®, Daughters of History Ltd. or any doll/toy company.