This PDF pattern will allow you to make a Steampunk Corset Belt for your 18 inch dolls. This pattern is part of the KeLibu Steampunk Separates Collection and can be mixed and matched with other KeLibu Steampunk patterns. It is also part of the Steampunk Separates 3 Bundle.
Not quite a full underbust corset, this wide corset belt is a statement piece that will help pull together your Steampunk outfit!
Part of KeLibu’s third Steampunk Separates collection, this shirt can be mixed and matched with other KeLibu Steampunk patterns.
- 11½ x 2½ inch piece of leather or faux leather
- 1 x 2½ inch piece of leather or faux leather for detail piece
- 5¼ inches of ¼ inch wide ribbon
- 6 x 3mm eyelets and washers
- 6 mini rivets or small brads
- 10 – 15 inches of ⅛ inch wide ribbon
- Optional – Steampunk themed decorative bits like gears
- Leather needle
- Matching thread
- Eyelet setter
- Chalk or another marking device
- Fabri-Tac glue (or another glue that can adhere leather and metal)
Skill Level: Intermediate
DOWNLOAD, PRINT & SEW!
Start your project immediately with this digital PDF pattern. It includes step-by-step instructions with full color pictures and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the file (e.g. Adobe Reader for Windows or Preview for Mac).
KeLibu is not affiliated with American Girl®, Mattel®, Our Generation®, Battat®, Maplelea®, Maplelea Girls®, Avonlea Traditions Inc.®, Journey Girls®, Toys R Us®, With Heart and Soul®, Kidz N Cats®, Maru and Friends®, Maru & Friends® LLC, A Girl for All Time®, Daughters of History Ltd. or any doll/toy company.
Check out the KeLibu YouTube channel for accessories to enhance your patterns: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOiAxhIWXNi4JfEkW-qH1Aw?sub_confirmation=1