This digital doll clothes pattern will let you sew adorable boots for your A Girl for All Time® doll.
Mysterious, beautiful and magical. As guardians of the forest, the woodland elves protect the trees and live in harmony with animals and nature.
This PDF pattern will allow you to easily make a pair of beautiful Woodland Elf boots for your A Girl for All Time® doll. Choose greens and browns for a spring/summer look, warm oranges, browns and yellows for an autumn feel or white and grey for a winter feel. Embellish them with faux fur, beads or feathers!
These shoes coordinate with other KeLibu patterns designed to fit AGAT dolls:
- 7½ inch by 8 inch piece of crafting felt
- 3 inch by 3 inch piece of thin cardboard (such as a cereal box)
- 3 inch by 3 inch piece of fabric for Inner Sole
- 31/8 inch by 31/8 inch piece of thin cork or 2 mm craft foam
- Scrap of felt
- Optional – 41/8 inch by ¼ inch faux fur, beads, feathers etc.
- PVA glue (Elmer’s, Aleene’s etc.)
- Optional – low temp hot glue and glue gun
- Doll or foot last to help with shoe construction
- Optional – hand sewing needle if adding embellishments
- Optional – Mod Podge or cork sealer if using cork for the Outer Soles
Skill Level: Intermediate
DOWNLOAD, PRINT & SEW!
Start your project immediately with this digital PDF pattern. It includes step-by-step instructions with full color pictures and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the file (e.g. Adobe Reader for Windows or Preview for Mac).
You will see a link to download your pattern as soon as your purchase is complete. You will also receive an email receipt for your purchase that will include the link to download the pattern.
KeLibu is not affiliated with American Girl®, Mattel®, Our Generation®, Battat®, Maplelea®, Maplelea Girls®, Avonlea Traditions Inc.®, Journey Girls®, Toys R Us®, With Heart and Soul®, Kidz N Cats®, Maru and Friends®, Maru & Friends® LLC, A Girl for All Time®, Daughters of History Ltd. or any doll/toy company.
Visit the A Girl for All Time® website for more information about these dolls!